Clean your bathroom!…WITH A GRAPEFRUIT!

Why would you expose your family and pets to toxic chemicals?? In 2000, cleaning products were responsible for 10% of all reported toxic exposures in the United States to Poison Control Centers. Out of the 206,636 calls recorded, 120,434 involved children under the age of 6. Not only could your child spill or swallow cleaners in your home, they're bathing in them after you clean your bathtub, drinking them after you clean your sink, and playing in them after you clean your floors and … [Read more...]